Friday, October 9, 2009

Cover of Baltimore' Child! :)


OK, so I haven't been the best @ this blogging thing.. we just won't talk about the 5 month gap I had ;) Since Summer is over and my busy season is dying now maybe we can take 2 @ this thing ;)

My big news is my cover on the October issue of Baltimore's Child Magazine! This is where I insert a whew-hoo! and to add an even bigger whew-hoo my son's picture is all over Baltimore :) It's been hard not running to every grocery store in a 30 mile radius to clean out their supply of Oct's issue ;) Still working on that one with my mother, who's handing out the magazines to complete strangers and carries @ least 10 copies on her @ all times.

I absolutely love the shot of my son, which I took last fall for our holiday cards. It's one of my top ten pics of the boy that I've taken! Gabe is totally into having his picture on a Magazine.. "Hey thats me Gabe" proudly every time we see the picture :)

Thanks so much Baltimore's Child for putting us on the cover, and an even bigger thanks to Jennifer @ BC for her countless emails with me and maiking it all happen!!

If you guys haven't picked up this months issue, go hunt one down or you can read the online version @ www.BaltimoresChild.com or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment